Sure we all love traveling but is your passion verging on addiction?! Check out these tell-tale signs and see if you are, in fact, a travel addict!
By Katie via Tripbaseblog
I love to travel…. loads but I also like staying in one place.
Some people, however, take their passion to a whole new level.
If you really really love to travel all the time then this article is for you!
Check out these 21 tell-tale signs and see if you are, in fact, a travel addict!
1. Your travel bucket list is 4 pages long
2. Coming home is more like a vacation from traveling
3. On your home-ward flight, you’re already planning your next trip
4. Once home, you’re already booking your next trip
5. Staying in the same place for more than one week makes you fidgety
6. Films make you want to travel
7. Books make you want to travel
8. Music makes you want to travel
9. Every day brings a new destination idea
10. You work to fund your next trip
11. 9 to 5 makes you feel like you’re in prison
12. You don’t wait around for people but take off on your own
13. Thinking about all the places you haven’t been makes you feel anxious
14. When you’re not traveling you fantasize about traveling
15. You say you could stop traveling whenever you want
16. You’re happiest on the road
17. You’re constantly counting countries and continents
18. Booking flights gives you an amazing high
19. The high street in your hometown plunges you into despair
20. You’ve tried living a stationary life many times but you always fall off the wagon
21. Your parents have suggested you seek professional help
How did you score?? 15 out of 21 and we’d recommend you join our Travel Addicts help group!!
If you liked this you might also like: 25 Signs that You’re a True Citizen of the World