coming home – the lone star state
i think it’s quite fitting that my first trip of the new year is to my HOME state – TEXAS! while i do plan to swing through big D to see family, the primary purpose of my trip is to meet up with some travel blogger twitter friends in Austin. we only know each other virtually but soon will meet in real life. i’m *super excited* and know it’s going to be the first of many meet up/tweet ups!!!
on the itinerary:
- stay at the fab Four Seasons Austin – can’t wait to check out your swanky pad & be more “social” with you!
- some fantastico tex-mex – of course!
- couldn’t leave Austin without trying Salt Lick BBQ – touted to be the BEST!
- going to see some authentic Austin music in some classic Austin venues like the Broken Spoke!
- and getting lola a new pair of sh#t kickers otherwise known as cowboy boots!
i may end up calling this trip F to the Fourth – Four Seasons, Food, Fun & Friendship!
see you soon, home sweet home!
XO – lola
PS – if you’d like to follow our adventures – we’ll be tweeting under the hashtag #TexasTweetUp all weekend!